Archive for the ‘The Soul Viewer’ Category

The Soul Viewer: Samantha Rayn Bachman

“Samantha is disgracefully effective. Be prepared to be shocked, entertained, and outraged. ALSO be prepared to enjoy and learn from a human lioness that has been to the bottom of the pit and come up not only smelling of roses but distributing laughs while helping you to make massive positive changes in your life. She is totally uncompromising and an amazing performer. If you ever want fun and learning in the same breath, go to Samantha. Health Warning: You will be changed for the better – do you really want that?”

Testimonial by Fergus McClelland of Vocal Trademark, UK

After filming over 100 TV shows on people that have had, near death experiences and crossed over, Samantha recalled the story of one of her guest who has spent over 1000 hours on the other side. During the interview Samantha asked, “So there is a heaven, another side?” to which he replied, “Yes,” “It is within us, it’s just another dimension.” “After that interview, I knew I had to find ‘who I was meant to be and that was the beginning of my journey to, the other side and the teaching from there”.

As I listened to Samantha explaining to me how people create their identity and cover up who they truly are, and how she is able to tune in to, the other side and understand how all works, she mentioned how shows like ‘The Secret’ only give you 10% of the how too, “I give you the other 90%”, she explained.  “There is a formula that CREATION uses to create”; she calls it, ‘THE 1st LAW’, the law of creation itself, the law that created the Law of Gravity.  I heard and felt her talking not to my mind, but to my Soul.  I realized I was hearing the Truth for the first time. “Your body is a receiver like a radio; it can be tuned to the same frequency of Creation itself.  In this state you become an open channel to all wisdom and knowing to create the life and happiness you seek”, said Samantha.

Sitting with Samantha had me literally experiencing and being washed over by: humbleness and humility. My heart opened in my chest and I could feel my own Soul flow in and through my physical body, heart and mind, filling me with love and the power of inspiration. Samantha’s presence has the influence on others of exactly what it is that she is teaching to thousands every year – to get into the Soul and live from the Law of CREATION and TRUTH. “Everything unfolds from there,” Samantha shared. Dr Gupta in India refers to Samantha as “SAMANTHISM, the return of love, common sense and truth to the world”. And it’s true. I have experienced this magic that Samantha shares over and over, and since interviewing her, I have been made aware of my own life when lived from my truth, the truth of love

Extract from interview by Emily Gower for her book; Transformation Leaders.